You know you are hooked on Family History when:-
- your 5 year old daughter points out cemeteries whenever we're in the car and asks if we've got any dead people in each cemetery. ~ you are on vacation and your children yell "Speed up Dad" when they see a cemetery in the distance.
- you hyperventilate at the sight of an old cemetery.
- you'd rather browse in a cemetery than a shopping mall.
- most of your holiday pictures were taken in a cemetery.
your only outdoors activity is traipsing through cemeteries.
- you send Christmas cards with a picture of a cemetery on it
- you are at your father's funeral and you ask people you have never met, "And your parents are who?"
- you have to update your genealogy files BEFORE you attend the funeral of a family member.
- you drive through the county of your family's origin and the car keeps breaking at each cemetery regardless of who is buried there.
- you open the trunk of your car to place the groceries and always you have to explain to the policeman that you didn't see his blue lights or hear his siren because you were busy looking at directions to the lost cemetery.