- hours later you vaguely remember your children saying "come on we can do anything now Mom's doing her family history.
- your 2 year old is now 11, 5' 3" tall, and starting senior school.
- your cat has her kittens under your desk and you don't even notice it.
- you forget the names of your kids and husband and call them by names of you longgggggg dead ancestors.
- your husband looks at Discovery Channel "Naked Tribes of the Zulu" then back to you while you are sitting engrossed in your ancestry file.
- someone asks your 3 1/2 year old daughter if she knows who the Prime Minister is and she says "William Pitt"
HOME - HOUSEWORK
- you think every home should have a microfilm reader.
- you store your clothes under the bed and your closet is carefully stacked with notebooks and journals.
- your dining room table is stacked with piles of genealogical stuff which, of course, you do not want anyone to touch
- you're of the firm opinion that 100 years from now, no one will ever know that you didn't keep up with the laundry and bills.